About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 24 January 2005

Serawak: Maintain integrity & security...

“Finish each day and be done with it..."


Kuching'

The TUDM airport was busy early in the morning. There were a few planes being loaded with boxes. Must be supplies of food and clothing to be sent to Banda Acheh. As our cargo is of high security, they have allowed us to depart first. This was my first time flying in a Charlie and it was worth the experience. Besides the consignment officers, we were accompanied by a few security guards and police officers. Although the jump seat was uncomfortable and the engine was noisy, I managed to doze off for a while.

It was raining quite heavily when we reached Kuching. The process to downloading and uploading our cargo was not as efficient as in KL. We have to wait quite a while for the work to complete. From the airport to the Kuching Office, the branch officers took over the consignment and relief us of the custodianship.

They have booked a room at the Holiday Inn for me to rest before my flight. Managed to sleep for a few hours before they woke me up for my pick-up to the airport. Took the earlier flight as there were empty seats available. The rest of the contingent will only fly tomorrow night.

Hubby waited for me at the KL Sentral right after his class. We stopped for a light dinner at the warong. I was dead tired when we reached home and fell asleep the instance I put my head on the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment