About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 28 January 2005

Resort within the city...

“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind...”


Intekma Resort, Shah Alam
'

Today I had solo lunch at the café.

Today we are having department’s Goal Setting Workshop and all section heads and deputies must participate. The first session will start at 4.30 p.m. and we have to be at the resort earlier to arrange for logistic at the Sri Bestari banquet hall. I lost my way and circled the area a few times before I found the resort.

They have booked rooms for those who bring their family and would want to stay a night or two. I was allocated a nice studio apartment at the furthermost part of the resort. Although the resort is within residential areas, the tranquil environment is peaceful and serene. A nice place to come and relax the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment