About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 30 January 2005

Synthesis of love...

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you...” - Maya Angelou


Lately we always let emotions ruled our hearts and spoiled our life.

We slept quite late and had good reason to stay in bed till noon. We skipped breakfast. Instead, we had brunch at Restaurant 23 Jam and later, sent Ja to Puduraya to catch the 1 o’clock bus to Kuantan. Ja came back late yesterday. Maybe worried about his motorbike which he left at a friend’s house last week.

We told Sara to arrange her own dinner, as we want to go gallivanting, just the two of us. We shared a bowl of Assam Laksa for dinner at One Utama. And later watched the movie Elektra, played by Jennifer Garner, a strong, mysterious and sexy action heroine.

Tonight, wrapped in each other’s arms we talked about how much we care, and the love we want to share. Tonight, I dream of rainbows of colors within my mind, colors that show a love so kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment