About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 20 January 2005

Realisation of aspiration...

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.” - J.K. Rowling


The bus waited for us at 8.15 sharp. I was a few minutes late because of heavy traffic. On the way to Putrajaya, called the Travel Agent regarding our travel arrangements for the trip to Washington. Need to include a few days after the official trip for own holiday. Most probably we’ll stop over in Stockholm on the way back.

The Dewan Plenari, Putrajaya International Convention Centre was packed with officers from the Government Departments. This was the 6th ‘Majlis Perdana Perkhidmatan Awam’ and the PM is giving his mandate for the year 2005. Our delegation consists of 15 officers, including 3 department heads.

A virtuous man always ponders on his faults, not of others - Gautama Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment