About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 2 January 2005

Sporty and Sleek...

"And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be...”
'

After late breakfast, we decided to go back to Melaka. Iwan wants to show off his new Gen2 to Tok Mak and Tok Abah before he goes back to campus. Sara and Saufi came along too. Called Mak to inform her that we will arrive after lunch. Save her the trouble to cook for us. Did some shopping at Mahkota Parade and bought a pair of boots. Lunch was at Kenny Roasters. Bought some muffins for Haikal.

Abah and Mak were happy to see us. Couldn’t resist Mak’s home cooked dishes even though we were still full. On the way back to KL stopped at Alamanda, Putra Jaya and did more shopping. Dinner at Rasa food court. The price was quite reasonable.

Hubby called from the airport late at night. His flight from Jakarta was delayed by 2 hours. I was happy to hear his voice. Missed him so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment