About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 17 January 2005

Building learning partnership...

 “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all...” - Oscar Wilde


Human Resource and Development Centre organized a forum for all Deputy Directors and Training Managers. The objectives of the forum were to create greater partnership in learning among all stakeholders; to understand key responsibility in building meaningful partnership and to enhance understanding on linkages between learning and performance.

Tonight I attended my class at Mesjid Negara after a very long vacation. I heard that we are getting a new Ustaz as our Ustaz will be posted in Kuching very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment