About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 15 January 2005

Twisted Puzzle...

“The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple...” - Oscar Wilde


Hubby was already home when I came back from work. We had nasi bryani for lunch with Sara and Iwan. Later had a good nap till late evening.

Tonight we decided to watch the movie Saw at One Utama. The movie is about a series of gruesome deaths orchestrated by a psychopath the police have nicknamed Jigsaw because his calling card is a bloody brand in the shape of a jigsaw puzzle piece left on his victims. This stylish thriller portrays a serial killer's twisted game and about escape, survival and the furious race against time.

After the movie, took Sara’s car from Subang and later had dinner at A&W. As tomorrow is Sunday, we can afford to sleep late again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment