About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 21 January 2005

Eid of Sacrifice...

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions..."


After breakfast we went to perform the solat sunat Eid-ul-Adha at the Masjid near our house. Started from home quite early and reached Melaka in time for the men to solat Jumaat. They were having a kenduri at the mosque and the men had their lunch there.

Everyone in the family came back for the Raya, except for Ngah and Kak Idah who are performing the Haj, Nor and family who are posted in Dubai and Bakar and wife in Namibia. We missed them and pray for their good health. After lunch everyone was so full and lethargic to do anything useful. The weather was so conducive for afternoon naps. The ladies had a round of facials and massage performed by our qualified beautician, at a small fee.

We drove back to KL after a hefty dinner. Iwan decided to go gallivanting in Melaka town with friends and came back to KL later in the wee hour of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment