About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 16 January 2005

Seasons of my life...

“It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace...” - Chuck Palahniuk

(2003 - Family vacation in Sarawak...)

We ended up having breakfast just the two of us. None of the kids wanted to creep out of the comfort of their blankets. They rather starve than miss extra hours of sleep! I can’t blame them. Most probably they will miss all these leisure time when they get back to campus. Ironically, they still love to huddle and sleep together in the cramped study. Looking at them in their slumber touched my heart so much. I am going to miss them again soon.

Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older, I'm getting older too…

No comments:

Post a Comment