About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 26 January 2005

Unprecedented short cuts...

'“My favorite thing is to go where I've never gone before…” - Diane Arbus
 
'
We went for teh tarik at Tanglin before going to our classes.

I received SOS call from Banking Section reporting problems with e-pintas cash withdrawal. They need authorization to cancel some transactions. I skipped class and went back to office to assess problems. By the time we decided to cancel the transactions, the system was ok again and my people have to stay back to carry out day-end processing.

Next time, we need to be more forceful on cut off time. May want to impose penalties on late transmission. Wouldn’t want the FIs to take advantage of the window period to clinch last minute deals.'

No comments:

Post a Comment