About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 12 January 2005

Professional Nursing Standards...

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein


The Industry meeting was planned for the whole day.

The morning session was for the financial institutions whereas the afternoon session was for the cash handlers and retailers. Both sessions went smoothly and a lot of issues were discussed and thrashed out during the Q&A sessions.

Tonight I have a date with Noraizan. She’s here in KL for a week and staying at the Grand Seasons Hotel across the General Hospital. This Senior Florence Nightingale is here together with others from all over Malaysia to correct exam papers for student nurses. After Maghrib fetched her from her hotel and we had Tom Yam dinner at Sri Thai. She was shocked to see the bill. According to her, could have fed the whole family in the best restaurant in KB.

We promised to spend more time together the next time she is in KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment