About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 13 January 2005

Power Disruptions...

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” - Terry Pratchett
'
'
Last night when I was with Noraizan, I didn’t manage to reply to hubby's sms.

My battery went flat and when I got home it was too late to reply. It was not like me to leave the phone uncharged. First thing in the morning, I sms to apologize. Avoid unnecessary worries.

During the Senior Officers Meeting today, we experienced a temporary blackout. Thanks to the reliable generator, some of us didn’t even realize that there was a power failure. Later we found out that a few states were affected and this TNB hitch has caused quite a havoc. Stayed back late today to clear some backlogs and to observe counterfeit certification together with the Police. 

No comments:

Post a Comment