About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 1 January 2005

My New Year Wish...

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”


Last night when I was among best friends, we asked each other what we wish for the New Year. And for me, I don’t wish for anything new. I wish that all I’ve dreamed would eventually come true.

Perhaps a bit wiser, a bit kinder, too
a little bit braver, a heart that's more true
a touch of believing, I've not known before
in joys I'm receiving, a little bit more.


A little more anxious, to reach out my hand
despite hurt or problems, to still understand
accepting the heartache, that life often brings
a little more beauty, in life's simple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment