About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 25 January 2005

Glum & melancholy...

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source..."
'
'
My stomach was not feeling well and I experienced the cramps at every regular interval.

The sign of my gastric recurring. Most probably I have not eaten well the past few days. Today, there were errands to be done. Our diplomatic notes were in order and we need to send the visa application forms and passport to the US Embassy. Need to collect my visa card from my bank too. As all credit cards are chip-based, I have not been able to use my old card, even at the petrol station.

Tonight, besides the uneasiness in my tummy, I was troubled in the heart too. Felt so sadden and depressed…

No comments:

Post a Comment