About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 3 January 2005

Complexity made simple...

“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list…” - Susan Sontag



Faisal from the Travel Agent came to deliver the tickets and collect payment. I still need to submit details of our passports for visa purposes. Asked Linda to fax them by lunch time. By end of the day my visa was cleared but hubby's was rejected. According to the Travel Agent, his visa application was rejected by the system. After a phone call to the Australian Embassy and simple explanation accepted, he can collect the visa tomorrow.

I wish I could deal direct with Dilla on my travel arrangements. But she’s on holiday in Doha!

Overseas Travel Blog: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment