About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 22 January 2005

Unreel the film of life...

“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes...” - Mark Twain


Sometimes unconsciously I daydream.

While lying in my bed, thoughts of someone once very dear to me run through my head. Memories jump from my thoughts and set the time motionless. Can still imagine the haloed smile I can’t forget, the never-ending whispers and laughter. Can still hear the echo I faintly remember.

Now, only my thoughts I hear for no apparent logical reason. Thoughts that in no way I would reconsider. An acquaintance these long years, I never expected would take place. Neither fork nor knife splitting path and edge would ever be reason to hinder our amity.

For this bond is not capable of disappearance…

No comments:

Post a Comment