About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 11 January 2005

Poised for success...

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.” - Kurt Vonnegut


Attended the focus group meeting organized by our HR department. We discussed a lot on understanding staff concerns, issues and problems related to HR services offering. A lot of issues discussed were based on bonuses and increments. The company's remuneration and reward system will continue to be performance driven so that staff can be rewarded in an equitable and meaningful way, as we thrives towards becoming a performance and knowledge-based organisation.

Instead of voicing grouses, staff should take advantage of the vast opportunities and privileges before them to excel in performing their responsibilities for a rewarding and fulfilling career.

No comments:

Post a Comment