About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 8 May 2005

Creatures from outer space...

“Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike…” - J.K. Rowling

(Termites at our Bidara House)

The morning was spent fighting with tiny creepy aliens. This pestilence of the third kind has invaded my privacy and destroyed my treasured blue jeans. They made lots of noise too, chewing on the woods and whatever they could get their mandibles on. It is time to spray the whole house with insecticide. The last time we called the Pest Control Team was a long time ago.

Today we’ve made appointment with a few contractors to view our apartment and asked estimates for the renovation. We stayed there till dusk. Went to 1-Utama for Laksa dinner and bought some fragrance sticks for our bedroom and Lavender is still my favorite scent.

HaPpY MoThEr’S dAy

No comments:

Post a Comment