About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 30 May 2005

Restless body and soul...

“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength...” - Corrie ten Boom


Tonight, after dinner we went to the clinic to check on the injury on my face. Should have gone to the clinic earlier. Half my face has swollen badly because of allergy to the sting. Not even a bundle of medicines could ease the throbbing in my head.

Tonight, it's not only the head that throbbed badly, the heart was restless too. Tonight I just want to share my feelings. It was not my intention to bring sadness. Nor it is to belittle anyone. I just want to share what I feel. My fear may be baseless but just listen to me for a while. At times like this I need someone to talk to. At times I feel as if I am alone baring the violence world. The paths too narrow, the journey too harsh. I know the best is being done. I never ask for more. But for now, just bear with me...

What's done is done,
it does not require explanation.

What's finished need not be interfered with.
What's past cannot be remade,
there is no point in fixing the blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment