About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 27 May 2005

On home ground...

“Tell the truth, or someone will tell it for you…” - Stephanie Klein


I was still deep in my sleep when I was awakened by hubby's sms from KLIA. As it was really very early in the morning, he went to the surau to solat and later took the ERL to KL Sentral. I fetched him and we drove to Tanglin for nasi lemak breakfast. We only have time to exchange quick updates as he had to send me to work and will pick me up later in the evening. In the office, although already full, I was served with a plate of nasi dagang and kueh-mueh. Someone from the office is going for Umrah next week and want to belanja breakfast for the whole department.

This morning Linda managed to locate Nik Kama and she’s now at the Immigration Department at Johor 2nd link. She apologized for not calling earlier as she lost all contact numbers during her transfer from Jakarta. I’ve not met her since form 5 but her voice is still the same. Talked to her for a while and promised to meet up either in KL or JB.

No comments:

Post a Comment