About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 13 May 2005

Muscle fury...

“I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it…” - Maya Angelou


Today I drove to Dewi Sri Spa at Plaza Damas for a luxurious hair and scalp treatment.

I made a booking a session of traditional massage on Sunday afternoon for Sara and I. I skipped lunch, as I needed to be in the office at 3 p.m. for a meeting on National Information Security Policy. After maghrib we went to the club to workout and played a few rounds of squash. We cooled off at Spicy Kitchen and had Nan Tandoori for dinner. Suffering from over-stretched muscles and near-torn ligaments, we slept like a log.

In my sleep I dream of Rosemary, Lemongrass and Peppermint blended with Lavender and other pure essential oils used to massage my body to relax and re-energize my tired muscles...

No comments:

Post a Comment