About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 26 May 2005

Courtesy trips...

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living...” - Dr. Seuss


Yesterday, we had officers from Nigeria to under-study the operations of the Malaysian Payment System. As the integrated banking system is one of their interests, our department had a session with them and we briefed them on the real-time gross settlement and they were quite impressed with our advanced development. We had lunch with them at the Dinar Matahari together with people from the PSD, SPU and the IT.

Today, I received a visit from Mr. Anshur Mittal the owner of Mittal Ltd. India together with Fazli the Malaysian agent and Allan Yeo from Singapore. Mr. Anshur was a soft-spoken guy with a pleasant smile and his humor is quite amusing too. Our brief discussion on the recent order merely touch on production, time line and delivery schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment