About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 21 May 2005

Realities unfold...

“There is no sense of selfishness in the kind of possession I’m talking about…”


Today is one hectic day.

Met up with G at Bidayuh Restaurant for roti canai breakfast. Went to Nor Cahaya Salon early but we have to wait a while as there were potential clients looking at new products. I ended up having my hair shampooed and steamed.

Hubby came home early. We went to KFC for lunch and bought me a pair of sandal to replace my old broken one. We stopped at the Thai massage booth and indulged in an hour of foot reflexology, Siamese style. At home I napped while he packed. Later, we sent him to KL Central where he took the ERL. Hubby's flight was delayed to 8.45 p.m. I was not yet asleep when he sms at 2 a.m. from Dhaka.

Already, I’m missing him…

No comments:

Post a Comment