About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 10 May 2005

Once a beauty queen...

“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot...” - John Lennon

'
I promised Senator Ubai that I would go out immediately after office and meet her at Kak Mah’s house. Took the elevated hi-way to Ampang and followed the sketched map provided by one of the guys. Ubai was already there with Nik Fauziah when I arrived. Kak Mah didn’t recognize me at first. But after reminiscing about our old days at the girls’ hostel in KB then only she recalled me and the gang. She was different than I used to remember her. If I meet her on the street, I wouldn’t have recognize her at all. She’s single and happy with her life. After taking optional retirement, she spends most of her time doing charity works.

We went to Nik Fauziah's house to pray and then we went out again to Desa Pandan to have Indonesian cuisine for dinner at one of the famous restaurant. Time passed so quickly when we were having fun. By the time we said goodbyes and left the Restaurant, it was already near mid-night. Senator Ubai and I decided to sleep in the Study Room. It was not even seconds after I put my head on the pillow I was past asleep leaving Ubai struggling with her paper works. Her parliament session starts at 10 a.m. tomorrow morning.'

No comments:

Post a Comment