About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 3 May 2005

Noxious threat...

“It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more...” - J.K. Rowling


The Director and I met with Dr. Aini from Strategic Planning Unit to discuss on transformative planning. The session was more to judge suitability and compatibility of Director’s competencies and skills to address job challenges in the department.

On more worrying issue, the Spectra’s air-con has been emitting pungent smell when the thermostat for the heater is used. Need to send the car to the workshop soonest. If not, someone may pass out while driving the car, inhaling poisonous gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment