About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 28 May 2005

Movie galore...

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope...” - Dr. Seuss


We woke up very late and had toast with scrambled eggs for brunch. I got ready to go to the Selayang Capitol to watch movie with Sara and friends. The young scientists walked all the way from Selayang Hospital in the hot sun. Madagascar started early and we missed all the trailers. The movie focus on the 4-central characters of Alex the Lion, Melman the Giraffe, Marty the Zebra and Gloria the Hippo who love their pampered lives in New York’s Brooklyn Zoo. The movie is rather slow in the beginning.

At night, went with Sara to watch another kind of movie, the Star Wars – Revenge of the Sith. This episode 3 of the Star Wars, is about the years of fighting in the Clone Wars where Anakin Skywalker begins his journey towards the Dark Side of the Force, putting his friendship with Obi Wan Kenobi and his marriage at risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment