About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 24 May 2005

Old flames & Ex-beaus...

“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever…” - Walt Disney Company
'
'
Yesterday at the spa we were talking about old flames and ex-beaus and there came out a secret about Dato Nik and Nik Aminah. They are cousins and Dato Nik once asked Nik Aminah's hand in marriage but was rejected. This morning during my meeting with Dato Nik their courting story came out and we had a good laugh with Dato Nik recalling how he followed Nik Aminah on a bicycle after school and how Nik Aminah ignored him totally. Back then, she was beautiful and petite and she had so many admirers.

Reflecting on my own old flames and ex-boyfriends, most of them I could only recall vaguely. For some, I still have vivid memories and we still keep in touch occasionally. And a few have become my best of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment