About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 11 May 2005

Home Improvement...

My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best…” - Winston Churchill

We went to Plaza Damas for lunch and later went to Sri Putramas to collect the keys to our apartment. We did a thorough inspection together with the building supervisor and filled up complaint forms. The building management will repair defects within a month from our complaint date. Then only we can start renovating the apartment.

We have not decided to appoint which contractor to carry out the job. Looking at the submitted quotations, we might as well buy another condo with that amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment