About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 23 May 2005

Clouds in the sky...

“In a crisis, be aware of the danger, but recognize the opportunity…” - John F. Kennedy
(Dark clouds looming in the sky)

Today is a public holiday, a replacement for Vesak Day.

Sara and I had murtabak for breakfast. It was filling and hopefully will last after the spa session. Promised Nik Aminah that I will be there after lunch. We expected a lot of people at the spa but the photo shooting session supposed to be in the morning was cancelled. Nik Aminah came when I was in the steamer and we talked while I was having the massage. We updated each other on happenings and news on old friends and wondering where Nik Kama is now. I will locate her one of these days. We heard that she’s back in KL. Sara had tomato facial while waiting for me to finish.

We went to Pak Tam and I tried the famous mi rebus. Not bad at all. Tonight Sara is going to cook cream caramel to bring to office and if she’s in good mood, she’ll cook extra for Ja too...

No comments:

Post a Comment