About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 7 May 2005

In high spirit...

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards”


Some of Sara’s old schoolmates slept over last night. They were going to a friend’s wedding in JB and Saufi volunteered to be the driver. I got ready early as well. I will be meeting him at Kg Baru workshop at 9 a.m.

We went to Safari Lagoon at Pandan Perdana for the department’s family day. Most of the staff were already there when we arrived. They had started with some games in the water for children and adults. We have plenty of prizes to be won for all. We didn’t stay for lunch, as we want to be in Melaka early. Abah was well and I was glad that he could see clearly now after the operation.

Started off to KL after having tea with Mak and Abah. We stopped at Sate kajang for dinner but it was not as good as it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment