About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 29 May 2005

Exotic jungle wasp...

“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty...” - Maya Angelou


Last Thursday morning, I was jolted from my dream and felt a sudden pain and followed by a tremendous itchiness at a spot above my left eyebrow. It was not until I looked in the mirror when I saw a crimson spot spreading across the temple and my left eye was swollen. I tried applying several ointments I could find in the medicine cabinet but the swell only worsen.

It was already three days after I got stung, but my face is still swollen. This must be an allergic reaction to show that my body defense system overreacts and to watch for systemic allergies like headaches, fever, nausea and vomiting. I need to get medical help soon before the allergy become severe. Must be a killer bee or some poisonous insect that got into our house and stung me while I sleep!

Today, whole day, I RIB (rest in bed)…

No comments:

Post a Comment