About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 15 May 2005

Invigorating breakaway...

“None but ourselves can free our minds…” - Bob Marley


I managed to catch a few winks towards crack of dawn.

The morning was peaceful, of course, minus disturbances from sms or phone calls as the phone was off. The gang must have tried to reach me, I promised to have breakfast with some of them. I dozed on and off till noon then realized that I have to drag myself out of bed and get ready. I’d made appointment for this afternoon at Dewi Sri Spa for Sara and me.

It was late afternoon, when we indulged ourselves in the tradition and sensuality of the Balinese Spa. The one and half hour of luxurious traditional massage served as therapeutic healing to the ailing body and as well as the weary soul. Later, we went to the club to loosen up and tried the sauna, the steam room and the Jacuzzi. After all, it was not often that we pamper ourselves with such rituals.

After so much sweat shedding we went for a sumptuous dinner at the bowling café while listening to the jukebox.

No comments:

Post a Comment