About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 22 May 2005

Dust in the wind...

“I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me…” - J.K. Rowling


Did some spring-cleaning and gardening in the morning. At noon with Sara headed for Kelana Jaya to attend a wedding. On the Federal Hi-way saw Zila's car and signal to Ali that we were following them but somehow he turned the wrong way and for a while we were lost. We managed to get to the Kelana Jaya Sports Complex some how and met up with others.
 
After the wedding, we drove to Court 9 to Nor's apartment. Nor arrived from Dubai this afternoon. Niza and the kids arrived a day earlier. They were on a week's holiday and Kak Idah will be following them to Dubai and stay there during the school holiday. It’s going to be very hot and dusty too. I wish I can follow them but I would rather go during winter when the weather is cooler...

No comments:

Post a Comment