About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 5 May 2005

Predictable kismet...

“Experience is merely the name men gave to their mistakes…” - Oscar Wilde


Amah called to inform that Abah would be undergoing minor surgery this afternoon to remove cataract from one eye.

Lately he’s been complaining that he couldn’t see well. We decided to go back to Melaka this weekend when we heard that Abah was well after the surgery and recuperating at home.

Today, a school bus hit us from behind. The car we were in was not even ours. It was the workshop’s car we borrowed while the Spectra is being repaired. What bad luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment