About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 14 May 2005

Won’t let sorrow hurt me...

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle…” - St. Francis of Assisi


We had breakfast at home. Today’s a working Saturday for Sara and I. Hubby is off today and took the opportunity to send the Stream to the workshop for service. In the office, there were skeleton staff and there's not much work to be done. Went with Sara to pick the laundry and later to Rumpun for nasi campur lunch.

Tonight I couldn’t sleep well, wondering what I have done wrong today. Or what have I not done quite right. My heart felt so forlorn and dejected. As if something was missing, somewhere. But couldn’t really place the root of my sadness. In the middle of the night, a soothing and comforting conversation appeased some of my misery...

2 comments:

  1. Assalamulaikum Nong, ni nampak nong singgah di blog saya tu. Jadi kunjung balik untuk terimakasih dan selamat berkenalan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumsalam. Thanks for visiting & selamat berkenalan. I find your pondering amusing and interesting.

    ReplyDelete