About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 2 May 2005

I’ve made my choices...

“I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed…” - Sarah Dessen


As I travel through life's journey
With each step along the way,
There are Choices I encounter
As I go from day to day.
As my journey takes me onward
And I venture on my own,
Friends come along to guide me
And I never am alone.

Yet there always will be Choices
That are mine alone to make.
But with life's lessons along the way
I will know what path to take.

~nita carranza~

No comments:

Post a Comment