About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 6 May 2005

The Beauty of a Woman...

“Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition…” - Marilyn Monroe


The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears
The figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair
The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes
Because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides

The beauty of a woman is not a facial mole
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul
It is the caring she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows
The beauty of a woman with passing years, o
nly grows and grows...

No comments:

Post a Comment