About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 28 July 2022

Masjid Al-Rahmani Kg Banggol Pokok Sena, Penang

“If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of…” - Bruce Lee

(Masjid Al-Rahmani Kg Banggol Pokok Sena, Penang)

5.48505, 100.45024
05°29′06.18″N 100°27′00.86″E

Masjid Al-Rahmani Kg Banggol Pokok Sena is located in Kepala Batas, Penang. It was newly built to replace the old mosque. Through the land endowment campaign, the mosque was able to buy surrounding land to build a new and spacious mosque to accommodate the growing congregation. This majestic and beautiful mosque has ample parking facilities.

Every Saturday, there is a morning market in the mosque area to enliven the atmosphere of the mosque. Pekan Pokok Sena has also undergone rapid development with rows of new shops to cater for the increase in population in the area.

(Tents for the morning market)
(The main prayer all)
(The pulpit area)
(The window overlooking the grave yards)
(Neat rows of tombstones)

No comments:

Post a Comment