About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 12 July 2022

Mee Udang Mak Jah, Kuala Sepetang

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”― J.R.R. Tolkien

(A facelift, can cater for 200 customers)

Kuala Sepetang is also famous for its delicious and fresh seafood. There are seafood restaurants and Mee udang restaurants. Among the famous ones are Mak Teh Mee Udang Banjir, Mee Udang Mak Jah, Warung Salleh and Mee Udang Pak Hashim.

We had our mee udang and nasi goreng udang at Mee Udang Mak Jah and the taste was still the same.

(A very late lunch at Kuala Sepetang)
(Fresh prawns, yummy!)
(Mee Udang Mak Jah)
(Nasi goreng udang)
(Many choices of other dishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment