About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 17 July 2022

Lunch at Melawati Mall...

“The secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside...”– Mark Twain

(Black Canyon Restaurant)

We had a late lunch at Black Canyon Restaurant at Melawati Mall.

Black Canyon Restaurant originates from Thailand where they have over 200 outlets throughout Thailand and also outlets in other Southeast Asian countries. When we were in Thailand we used to browse at the mouth-watering dishes on their menu but we have not find any halal outlet in Thailand.

In 2002, Black Canyon started to open their franchise and introduce halal business concept to Malaysians. They have varieties of Asian, Western and fusion dishes on their menu.

(Too many to choose from)
(Western lunch dishes for today)
(Nice streets Arts of old buildings)
(Colorful and vibrant Walls)

No comments:

Post a Comment