About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 3 July 2022

Taman Negara Day Trip...

 "Beautiful thoughts build beautiful soul..."

(Kuala Tahan Taman Negara)

Today we drove leisurely from our Bidara house to Kuala Tahan. On the way we stopped at Tanah Aina for a hearty breakfast. 

We arrived in Taman Negara in time for lunch at one of the floating restaurants by the Tembeling river. We met with a few groups of bikers staying the night at the many budget chalets in the small town of Kuala Tahan.

(Arriving in Jerantut early)
(Our first stop, Masjid Kuala Tahan)
(Tracking map of Taman Negara)
(Hot sunny day at Kuala Tahan)
(View of Sungai Tembeling)
(The jetty to cross the river)
(Parking our pick-up by the river)
(Having lunch at one of the floating restaurants)
(Waiting for our orders)

(Nasi goreng seafood and sup daging)

(Murky water of Sungai Tembeling)
(A prayer stop in Jerantut on the way back to KL)

2 comments: