About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 24 July 2022

Three Weddings Weekend...

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."- Maya Angelou

(A Wedding of a friend's daughter) 

It was quite a hectic weekend.

We attended three weddings and had a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends who we have not met for a long time. By the time we went to the last wedding, it late in the afternoon and we were already full.

(Three beautiful bridal dais)
(One of the bride's mother)
(Met Nas at his nephew's wedding)
(Delicious wedding dishes)
(One of the many door gifts)

No comments:

Post a Comment