About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 25 July 2022

Restoran Mee Udang Nur Zetty, Changkat Jering...

“Food is the element that brings us to the table, where life is lived and memories are made..” - Karista Bennett

(My favorite, mee goreng udang)

On our way to Penang, we stopped for lunch at Restoran Mee Udang Nur Zetty at Changkat Jering. The restaurant is not far from Changkat Jering Toll Plaza North-bound. There were plenty of dishes to choose from but we ordered our favorites, mee goreng udang and nasi goreng udang.

We met with Pak Su, the owner of the restaurant and also one of our biker friends.

(A must stop on the way north)
(Variety of dishes to choose from)
(The owner, Pak Su the otai biker)
(Our lunch set for today)
(Yummy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment