About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 13 July 2022

Early lunch at Restoran Cili Kampung...

 "Happiness is not about getting all you want, it is about enjoying all you have..."

(Mouth watering dishes)

This morning hubby collected the results of his medical screening at Pantai Hospital. Based on the recently revised BNM Medical and Health facilities, he is also covered as charged. His results were mostly good with borderline cholesterol readings, which could be corrected with healthy eating lifestyle.

On the way home we detoured to Restoran Cili Kampung at Hartamas Shopping Centre for authentic Malay cuisine lunch. They serve traditional family recipes from Negeri Sembilan. Reservation is required but we were lucky to be served as it was still early.

Restoran Cili Kampung is quite popular for family and private functions. The ambiance is nice and the food is excellent.

(A variety of Malay dishes)
(Cool ambiance and tasty food)
(Rojak buah as pembuka selera)
(Good food for hungry tummies)

No comments:

Post a Comment