About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 14 July 2022

Visiting a sick friend in Jenjarom...

“Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” – Denis Waitley

(Wan was still in high spirit)

Today with a few friends we visited a friend in Jenjarom.

A couple of years back, Rizwan was diagnosed with Lyme disease. It is said to be transmitted through the bite of infected ticks. He has been hospitalised on and off for treatment. Lyme disease does not last for years if treated well. However, for some Rizwan, the after-effects of the disease linger for years.

To complicate matters, he had a stroke. Recently he had a second stroke and became bedbound.

(Mus with Wahid and Nas)
(our early dinner after visiting Wan)
(Prayer stop before heading home)

No comments:

Post a Comment