About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 12 July 2022

The Bigfoot was in trouble...

"I have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened..." - Mark Twain

(Fixing a punctured tyre)


We were on a road trip again. Today we planned to visit a few more old mosques in Perak and at the same time will visit some attractions along the route.

Our reliable bigfoot was experiencing a flat tyre on the highway. We only noticed it when we stopped at Simpang Pulai for a comfort break. We detoured to look for tyre shop and fixed the flat.

(Ready for the road trip)

(Having breakfast at Elmina R&R)
(Comfort break at Simpang Pulai)
(Bigfoot in trouble)
(Fixed and ready to roll)

No comments:

Post a Comment