About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 5 July 2022

Medical Check-up - PMC New Medical Coverage

"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself..."

(Blood and urine samples)

This morning I accompanied hubby for his full medical check-up. We were quite early but the Screening Centre was already crowded. It took him almost the whole morning to complete all the necessary tests. While he was at the Screening Centre, I visited my Optometrist for a follow-up check on my eyes.

The follow-up on hubby's medical test results will be on 10 July 2022. My next Optometrist visit will be in January 2023.

(Accompanying hubby for his medical check-up)
(A brief visit to my Optometrist)
(Early lunch at the cafe)

No comments:

Post a Comment