About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 2 July 2022

GM Patin Tempoyak

“Don’t limit yourself. What you believe, remember, you can achieve...” - Mary Kay Ash

(Patin tempoyak and ikan keli goreng)

After visiting the pineapple plantation, we drove to Bangi Gateway to look for lunch and found one Patin Tempoyak restaurant.

We were quite early so we have the place to ourselves. It is not a Gobang Maju Patin Tempoyak branch but they served varieties of malay dishes. The dishes tasted ok and the price was reasonable.

(Patin tempoyak sangkar specialty)
(An early lunch for us)

No comments:

Post a Comment