About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 25 July 2022

A beautiful Resort in Batu Ferringhi

“A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be” - Abraham Maslow

(Peaceful and tranquil)

Earlier this week I browsed the resort reservation page. As usual there will always be some vacancies during weekdays. I made a guaranteed booking at BNM Penang resort at Batu Ferringhi. We will spend four days in Penang to JJCM and continue our search for historical mosques in Penang.

The last time we were here was in right after the PKP. The resort landscape is well maintained and the beach is clean. The Hard Rock Hotel is located next to the resort. Away from the hustle bustle of the city, the resort is a good place to bring the family for a vacation. 

There are plenty of eateries around the area.

(The bungalow unit at the corner)
(Nice ambiance around the resort)
(A small door leading to the beach)
(A beautiful clean beach)
(The spacious living room)
(Cempedak goreng for tea)
(The view at night)

No comments:

Post a Comment