About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 1 November 2004

Momento from Jordan (1994)

"We are not makers of history. We are made by history..." - Martin Luther King

(Ayatul-Qursi decorative plates)

Jordanian Ceramic

Jordanian ceramic is beautifully hand glazed with remarkable attention to detail. In most contemporary shops, there are stunning collection of ceramic designs of vases, bowls, plates, trays, teacups, coffee mugs, lamps and other decorative ornaments in myriad of ways in which clay can be shaped.

I was in Jordan in November 1994 and April 2011.

My Overseas Travel Blog: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment